Thursday, August 31, 2006

RAIN RAIN AND NOT AGAIN !!!!

Oh ! what this august turned out to be. I have not seen as much as five cyclones in a single month. It is water and water everywhere. In front of my Heritage House(bcoz it is already 102 years old now) I discovered knee high man made flood as a surprise in the morning after a great raining night. And my surprise turned into horror, then into nightmare when I discovered that this black water rivulet is not receding at all. What a curse on us who prefer to stay in this millenium city inspite of opportunity to settle at Bhubaneswar.

Flood is coming as a Guest
The state government announced the welcoming ceremony of a big flood coming tonight in small rivers like Mahanadi and her siblings. Only God can save coastal belt of Orissa.

No comments: