Thursday, May 25, 2006

May, Monsoon and My Dreams


For last few years the month of may was painful because of scorching summer , but this time there are number of occassions in which we receive ample rain water. This may be result of global change in weather pattern which is blessing indisguise for people of Orissa. This photograph is taken from my home roof top prior to raining. What an wonderful scene of clouds dispersing into blue sky generating very exciting pattern like my unsuccessful dreams bursting into ground under the cruel behaviour of real world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.provokator.org/polls/you-take-public-bus-30min-free-seats-spiked-hair-hiphopper-granny-roma-girl-bus-driver-where-d http://matadortravel.com/forum/travel-talk/whats-good-esl-or-tesol-course-i-can-take
facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
Copmaq presario 2500 maybe 7+ years old. How do I get this thing to run faster. When we boot it up it takes 5 - 10 minutes before you can use anything, any sooner than that it will freeze up. The anti virus recently expired and anything I tried to put onto it totally screwed it up. After Mcafee I couldnt get anything to run. I took that off and am using a free avg for now. But seriously everything is so slow on this thing what can I do to get it running faster? Yeah I know throw it away and get a new one. Not that easy its my GF's and she loves it. We use my computer primarily but when im busy on mine or just every now and then she likes to use hers.

1000 facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes